Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Pictures 2008


















OK,...so I like Halloween...sue me! So I took 132 pictures yesterday and last night. So what.(: These are precious moments! I love the way the kids look all dressed up with excitement and anticipation in their eyes...it THRILLS me to see their little expressions when they get some kind of sugary treat!

Now, I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I loved taking them. Happy Halloween to all and to all a wonderful night!(:


post signature

5 comments:

Molly said...

Your an addict!!!!! The kids looked great!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Molly, it's out of control!!!!!

anna and geoffrey said...

I have such cute cousins!! (And an Aunt in there too!)

The Rouse Family said...

Julee,
All your pics are so cute and the kids are precious. Love the your son's costume. Claire was that lamb last year. You also took good pictures of them at their party. When you have a minute, yeah :) can you e-mail them to me. You are always so sweet to comment on the blogs. I hope one day we can all get together....mandirouse@yahoo.com

Julee H. Nappier said...

Sure, Mandi!