Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Little Pumpkin




My step mom, Diane, gave Claire the sweetest little pumpkin onesie. It is so soft and cute I put it on her after her bath tonight. It comes with a little hat and Claire LOVES hats! She was in heaven wearing it and I know she will be warm and toasty tonight in her crib. Mally was a little jealous so she went and put on her Halloween t-shirt. I had to take a picture of her to you know.(:
Kimbell, once again, was staying out of camera range.(:
Thank you Nana...we love and miss you!



post signature

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!!!!

michele said...

Your blog is soo cute! You are creative!

Molly said...

I love those little halloween cuties!

Amanda Parker said...

So sweet! I love all my old pictures of my kids dressed like pumpkins, and that outfit is really cute! Can't wait to see their costumes today!