Friday, October 3, 2008

Destin in October























Really...there is no other place I'd rather be than Destin in October. It's absolutely beautiful this time of year. The water was as calm as the lake and crystal blue. It wasn't too hot and NO ONE was there! It was an amazing trip!


My mom and I took the girls down...since Kimbell had school and Joe had to work. I'm so glad I took this "Girls Trip"! They loved the beach...of course they would they're MY girls and we stayed out for hours at a time. I hated leaving even though I had missed my fellows. Mom is staying at her condo for another week...can you blame her!?



I took 7 rolls of film in just 3 days! crazy! I posted some photos from the digital camera that I thought were cute!



Enjoy!


*BTW- Rona, Aren't you so proud of me for covering up like I did. I know I'm not such a young chick anymore...no more frying in the sun for this hun!(:





post signature

8 comments:

The Cleggs said...

Oh...what fun! This is my favorite time of year to go to the beach - I am jealous!! Looks like the trip was great!

Molly said...

So glad you guys are home. I've been missing me some Ju!

Wilson's Winners said...

So jealous!!!!

Amanda Parker said...

I'm sooooo happy you're home. Life will seem normal again. I left you a message on my blog. And I love the pictures -- can't wait to see them all!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and this sounds crazy but i missed you girl. The girls looked so cute and I am sure the boys missed yall. Glad ya'll had fun.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Wow! I really am feeling the love right now!(:

Thanks, ladies!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

How fun! We are going next weekend for a wedding and I can't wait to see the water! I love your pictures!

The Rouse Family said...

Your pics are adorable! It looked like tons of fun.