Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My REAL and UNREAL Halloween decorations








I decorated the house not too long ago with some silhouettes I made out of black poster board. My sitter walked up a couple of days later to the front porch and told me she loved what I had done to the house and she especially loved the big spider I hung by the door. It really looked real! I was completely confused...see I didn't hang any spider...I hate spiders!
There it was about the size of my palm a yellow and black spider by the front door! Kimbell said it's a Banana spider...whatever that is...and it won't hurt anyone. I took a picture of it for you to see. It definitely adds to the Halloween decorations..don't ya think!(: Yikes!



post signature

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

OKay - where did you ge your "patterns" for the silhouettes (sp?) ? They are too cute! That looks just like the spider that I blogged about that crawled towards Mark at the lake! They're huge! Happy Halloween!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I just drew them out. The witch was the hardest. The rest were easy. I saved them from last year. I'll probably have to make new ones because they're starting to fad.
The Company Store has them though for 12-16 dollars. They're cute!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

I LOVE your silhouettes! Wow, good job! Ew, that spider is crazy big!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

I stumbled across your blog while searching for a customers'. What a cute family. I think that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog. WAR EAGLE!

The Rouse Family said...

I love your decor. I have never seen a spider like that, EVER. Happy Fall! :)

Heather said...

Yikes!!!!!!!!

barclay said...

Maybe your silhouettes will scare away your ghost!