Friday, October 31, 2008

Cul-de-sac Party



Every year we have a little cul-de-sac party for the kids on the surrounding streets on trick or treat night. We have LOTS of kids on these streets which means we always have such a great turnout for the party. This year was no exception! Wow! There are TONS of kids around here...which is wonderful!
I'm so glad my kids get to grow up with all these cuties! We are very lucky! Just check out the group photo! See for yourself. We had a ball eating pizza before trick or treating and just socializing...which is always fun!(: Man...these are the days!

Also, I left out so many other precious neighbors...please forgive me. Joe was about to kill me for taking so many pictures!(:

post signature

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That was fun, thanks for taking care of the details this year!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

It was fun!!

Heather said...

I love that picture of Mally and Sulli. Thanks for inviting us we had a blast! By the way Kimbell is the sweetest child EVER!

Julee H. Nappier said...

He is a sweetie...we are VERY lucky!!

Mally really took a likin to Sulli. She's precious!

Glad yal came!(: