Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!




This day, 9 years ago, Joe and I married in a small church at six in the evening. We had a small, intimate ceremony just for family. It was the beginning of our wonderful marriage and bond that we still share together. I wouldn't change anything. I feel very lucky and blessed to still be happily married and have three beautiful children. I hope and pray we will always be together. Thank you, Joe, for trusting me, loving me, supporting me, and always being there for me...in good times and bad. I love you.

Also, thanks be to God. You had a plan for us. Thank you for loving us enough to show us the way to each other. We will always be eternally grateful.

post signature

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww!!! Happy Anniversary. I love that picture!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Eizabeth,
You do realize that was my bad side don't you.(:

barclay said...

Congratulations. You are a beautiful couple, from either side. Did you get your boots?

Julee H. Nappier said...

Girl, they are on the way...should get them today!(: So excited!!

Tiffany said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary! Do I need to see the boots?

Julee H. Nappier said...

Yes, my Elsey Ugg boots. Super cute. I might have to do a post about them......forget the kids!(: JK

They're my anniversary present.(:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversity!!!

Heather said...

Oh that is so sweet! What a great picture.... Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Joe - Happy Anniversary. glad to see that they worked anyway. Or used to work.