Sunday, October 19, 2008

Elizabeth's Diaper Shower







We had a great Sunday afternoon celebrating at Elizabeth White's diaper shower at my house. It was a little neighborhood gathering that ended up being so much fun! I always think the best reason to celebrate is when a new little life is about to come into the world so I love having baby showers at my house! And.....I really can't wait to see this new little redheaded neighbor arrive. I had fun making a little diaper wreath and cake that turned out cute and Amanda, Barclay, and Elizabeth G. did a wonderful job with the desserts! Yum!
Elizabeth and Travis, Congratulations again...we love yal!



post signature

2 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Julee, thanks for having the shower at your house and thanks, too, for all your hard work. You did a great job on the diaper cake and the wreath, too! I know Elizabeth really appreciated it.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Oh, it was nothing...but have to do better planning the date next time..was really tired after our Atlanta trip!