Friday, October 10, 2008

Mally's Wellies




When mom and I went to the beach we bought the girls some matching clothes and wellies...rain boots! We thought they were adorable! See she had a pair last year with cherries on them and literally wore them everyday with everything!
Whew! Those things stunk so bad after a few months! I just have to find some kind of shoe powder for her because she seems to like these just as much as her cherry ones!
FYI- She gets the stinky feet from daddy not me!(:

post signature

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

At least her feet won't be as nasty as they would be if she were wearing crocs. I'm hoping that crocs are on there way out. Please verify!! Cute picture, BTW!

Elizabeth said...

Cute!! I remember the ones with the cherries.

Tiffany, Emmy calls that nastiness "croc feet". She would send Wheeler and Jacob home with croc feet last year. EWWW, the toe nails were nasty.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Yes, I have to agree with yal. Croc are pretty bad. At least I make Mally wear socks under her boots so I don't have to worry about nasty toe nails! Gross!

The Cleggs said...

too precious....B has some hand me down hot pink cowboy boots - she LOVES them and wears them all the time even though they are 4 sizes too big!!! I guess the shoe obsession starts early with girls...

Wilson's Winners said...

What sweet feet. Stirling has 2 pair of wellies but likes to carry them around more than wear them!!!!