Sunday, October 19, 2008

A "Wicked" Play!







Really...what a wonderfully "Wicked" musical! Molly, Holly, Amanda, and I all went to Atlanta this past Saturday to The Fox to see the play Wicked. It was absolutely wonderful! I'm really so jealous because Holly is going next week to see it again in NY! We had a blast eating dinner without kids, talking without being interrupted by kids, and sleeping late not worrying about kids...it was sooo nice!(:
I highly recommend seeing the play if you have the opportunity. The cast were super talented and the storyline is just fabulous!
I have to mentioned something about the last picture. We were staying at a hotel about 2 miles from The Fox so we took a cab there and expected to get one when we got out. When the play was over we looked, but no cabs were to be found so we started walking...in 4 inch heels! We had done about 1/2 a mile when we spotted this super nice policeman. He was so very nice to call his partner and give us a ride to the hotel. So Amanda shot a photo of us in the back of the police car. I also got to call Joe and tell him I was in a police car and it was all Holly's fault! Isn't everything though...JK, Holly! Again, you know we love you! Have a blast in NY!



post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julee,
Had a great time and it was so relaxing and you are funny. I just get the blamed for everything because I'm the youngest!!! Looking forward to seeing the play again so maybe I can understand it. Just kidding! Love you guys.

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad yall had fun!!!

Heather said...

Sounds great!!!!! Glad you guys had a get-away. See you this weekend right?

Julee H. Nappier said...

Well, Heather, we are going to try and make it, but Kimbell plays soccer out of town this weekend so it will be super busy for us.

I hope we can go though. I know it will be a blast!(:

Molly said...

This weekend was so fun! Thanks for getting the tix and making the arrangements. That play was awesome.

Tiffany said...

I'm noticing the head tilt, too! Cute! You have it down to an art! Have a great week!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Tiffany, it's out of control now. It's such a habit! Elizabeth thinks it's so funny. I can barely take a picture with her around because she cracks me up!(:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Head tilt or no head tilt, doesn't matter -- you always look great! And thanks for organizing the whole Wicked trip! And Holly, I'll stick up for you -- the ride home in the back of the police car had absolutely nothing to do with you!! We were just cold and our feet hurt and thank goodness there obviously was no major crime threat at that particular moment!