Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Corks and Canvas Night







We had another fun night at the Auburn Chamber painting. The Angel painting we were doing was beautiful! What's fun is everyone puts their own personality and style into it so everyone comes out with something different...even though we're all doing the same one!
Tamara, Jodi and I all catered ours to our children which was fun and different. I think we were concentrating so hard though we didn't even have any wine! We were there for 3 hours...but it flew by! I thought the paintings all turned out great and we had a ball as always! Hope to get a bigger group up next time!(: Come on ladies don't be timid!(:


post signature

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh I know yall had fun. Maybe I can make the next one. I can't wait to see the paintings up close. Glad yall called Vicki Dearing too. She is great!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for fixing Kate's hair today. Pictures went well! I forgot to look at your Angels!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Elizabeth- No biggie, I forgot to show you. I like them more than my lop-sided pears though.(:

Please go next time..we missed our little group!):

thebarronfam said...

I love the angels. Wish I would have know about this one. How cute!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Julee, ya'll did a great job! I really liked the painting... maybe it's having 3 children or something. Can't wait to see it for real!

Anonymous said...

julee, i had a great time the other night painting our faceless angels. let's find out when the next one is.