Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kimbell at Christmas time

I found this picture of Kimbell when he was 18 months and I HAD to post it. He was so cute..still is...and it being Christmas time I thought it appropriate. I can't get over how he and Claire favor each other so. I tried to find a picture of her looking up, but couldn't. She has his same little round face and eyes. Isn't genetics crazy!
Anyway, glad Christmas is on the way... I just have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy it! I look at photos like these and think...Where is that little toddler now? All grown up! It makes me sad to think about.
So my wish for you is to cherish each moment this Christmas. Enjoy it!




post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. Kimbell and Claire really do favor. Cute picture. R u in the Christmas spirit.

Wilson's Winners said...

That's crazy!!!
BTW - when I picked Stirling up today she kept going over to claire, lifting up her shirt, and pulling her pants back to see if she had a stinky! It was hilarious!

Julee H. Nappier said...

They do the funniest things! They treat each other like little baby dolls. Too cute!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

How precious!

Tiffany said...

So sweet! Send me a Christams card, blogging buddy!Merry Christmas!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I would love too!(:

Elizabeth said...

Claire does look like Kimbell, no doubt about it.