Friday, December 26, 2008

The Dyas Family Christmas was tu tu much fun!

Mally
Claire

Thanks, Aunt Laura for all the goodies!

Twinkle toes
Cheers

Bailey in Laura's wedding dress and Mally


Claire


At the Dyas family Christmas this year Aunt Laura went overboard for the girls. She gave them all kinds of girlie goodies that they absolutely loved! I took some pictures with Joe's cell. Excuse the quality of the photos...not the best, but I had to capture these precious moments. Bailey went and put on Laura's wedding dress for fun...I guess us girls never out grow dress-up!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!


post signature


7 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

How precious! I am so sad we were not there :( Hope to see you all soon and can't wait to see more pictures!

Julee H. Nappier said...

We missed you too! Have you heard the news??!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing those baby girl feet in their little "high" heels. I'm sure they were adorable clicking around. Oh yeah.. is there a 12 step program for blogging addicts?I think I may need to sign up.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

"Tu tu much fun" -- how cute is that??? Your so creative! Hope you have a great weekend -- see ya next week!

Anonymous said...

The girls look precious in their tu tu. I was just thinking where did the word tu tu come from? Just wondering.

Wilson's Winners said...

Tu Tu's are a must in every girl's household! The girls are just precious!

The Rouse Family said...

I just adore this. She looks so precious in her tutu. We need to have a tutu party soon. I am glad you had a great Christmas. I am still trying to get things unpacked and put away. I hope tomorrow to upload some pics...