Monday, December 22, 2008

The Housch Family Christmas


The Housch family picture
(Terry...I'm sure you'll make the cut next year.(:)


Dad and Diane with grandchildren



Nanny with great grandchildren
Say cheese Mary Katherine!!

I want MK in my lap!

Now!!

Right Now!!

I'm sorry, MK...love, love.

We had the Housch family Christmas this past weekend in Oneonta, AL. It was great to see everyone and eat bunches!!! MK was there and as you can see the girls had a fit over her....literally!(: Until next year, MK. Claire will be waiting.(:



post signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Julee. Cute Christmas pictures. As soon as I get some down time I'm going to bring Mason for a visit. Take care, Merry Christmas and many blessings this new year. Love, Elizabeth, Travis and Baby Mason.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! Merry Christmas!