Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Christmas Carol




Kimbell being Kimbell

Yum! Meatballs!!
Me and Joe

Cheese!!!
Last night, we went to see A Christmas Carol in Montgomery at ASF. It was a delightful play...as always that we all enjoyed. We left Auburn early to go eat at Bonefish Grill. It was yummy!! I think Kimbell especially enjoyed that one getting the traditional spaghetti and meatballs.(: Then we headed off to the play where we enjoyed hot chocolate during the intermission. I definitely recommend the play to you. It just puts you in that Christmas spirit. I'm glad we went again this year. Hey, this may turn out to be a little family tradition! I know Joe will be thrilled!!(:


post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Kimbell sit threw it ok? I would love to take my girls or atleast SS. We have season tickets and need to use them. Heather B.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Yea he did. There was a lot of music and dancing so he was very entertained.(: I think they would enjoy it!

Robyn Herring said...

Hey Julee -
Sorry to comment here in response to your comment on my sew personal blog, but I didn't have an email or other way to reach you! You can look at my website to see all of my products -- http://sewpersonalgfits.googlepages.com (note there is no www.) To place an order, just email me at sewpersonalgifts@gmail.com. I will probably be doing another home show in Auburn in March with Brooke and Jenny. Maybe I'll see you there! I'm so glad you like my stuff! Your kids are adorable!
Robyn

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks Robyn!

I saw your site right after I posted my comment. I'm so excited! Your things are precious.

thebarronfam said...

Bonefish, yummy! You have to try the bang bang shrimp next time. How fun!

Amanda Parker said...

OK, I've only seen the new hair while you were in your work out clothes and with it pulled back. Girl, you DO look younger!! At first I was thinking these pictures were from a few years ago!!! Looking good!

Julee H. Nappier said...

13ish??
I swear the bangs are why I got carded the other day in WD!!(: