Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cookie Swap 2008!

OK, can you believe I forgot to take pictures last night of my neighborhood cookie swap!? I did..... so I posted my plate after picking from 17 kinds of delicious cookies that my friends/neighbors made. I had a wonderful turnout last night. Thanks again to everyone who came...we may make this a yearly thing so save your tins girls!

Special thanks to Holly for singing(: and rocking my Claire bear to sleep. Thanks to Heather for bringing cookies by the house even though you had a million things going on. That meant a lot.(:

Many more thanks to Brandy and Amanda for coming early to help set up. A big thank you to all of Waldrop Circle for coming.... that made my day!

A HUGE thank you to ALL of my wonderful friends and neighbors for all their HARD BAKNG! It was tons of fun... I will never forget it!

Merry Christmas Everyone!


post signature

6 comments:

Molly said...

Sorry! Do you still love me?

Julee H. Nappier said...

Of course... Missed u though. How was drunko...... I mean bunko.(:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time and believe it or not my cookies are almost gone. Lets just say I've been pigging out! I loved snuggling with Claire, but I will tell you she can give you some looks. When I first attempting to sing to her, she turn her head and cut her eyes and me and I know she was thinking what is the strange lady doing. Julee, thanks for putting together a great swap. Hey Molly we missed you!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Holly, I'm just glad you didn't try and remove the chapstick from her hand...she would have really given you a look then!


It's 12 the next day....she's still holding it!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thanks Julee, especially from my sugar-filled children!! That was really a lot of fun & you did a great job! I've missed visiting with all the great people around here. Sorry I yanked out the big knife & cut into the bread bowl -- girl, you know I love me some food!

thebarronfam said...

The Waldrop COurt girls had a great time! Thanks for such a fun party. Somehow, my tray ended up being much fuller than yours. :)