Friday, December 12, 2008

What was I thinking??

I had to post about this little incident to explain a couple things. First, I have noticed throughout the past couple of weeks that my Christmas cards have been returning to me in the mail. This really has confused me because I put everything on them that should be..... the mailing address, the return address, and the stamp all there. WELL, after finally getting my 10th one back I knew I had to reevaluate the situation.

I'm standing at the mailbox yesterday, dumbfounded about another one being returned when it hit me! I had been putting the stamp ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ENVELOP INSTEAD OF THE RIGHT!!! How crazy funny is that!!

SOOO if you haven't received a Christmas card yet hold tight. It may be next month, but it's coming your way. Oopsy.(:

Does this make me a TRUE blond??


post signature

7 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

That's so funny! I'm glad we got ours - it's adorable:-)

Everyday with the Edwards said...

That is hilarious! Poor you, now you have to redo them all...ugh! I love your card, it is precious!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Oh yea! I'm glad you got yours!(:

Tiffany said...

Scary!!

Anonymous said...

True Blond. What can I tell you brunettes are smarter! Jk

Julee H. Nappier said...

Very Scary, Tiffany!

Amanda Parker said...

I'm still laughing about this one!