Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mally!




Happy Birthday, Mally! My how you've grown!
You are truly an amazing light in our lives. Your sweet, tender heart is one of a kind. Thank you for bringing much joy and happiness into our world.
We love you, Mommy, Daddy, Kimbell, and Claire Bear
Mally's Barbie Cake

Cheese!!!



Time for presents!!!
I got my first Barbie, too!
Claire enjoyed Mally's b'day, too!


Strawberry cake from Edgar's Bakery in B'ham...Thanks Aunt Stacy!
It was beautiful and yum! (:


post signature

5 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Mally Mo-Mo!!!! The Foster's love you too!!!

Wilson's Winners said...

Happy Birthday Mally!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Girls, I'm just glad this one came to an end...whew! I'm worn out!(:

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Happy birthday Mally!!!!

barclay said...

Happy belated bday Mally!