Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dinner with Friends

Rona, Amy, Molly, and me

Joe and I went to eat dinner last night with our good friends at Moores Mill Club. We always have fun with them. They're the type that are like family....which are the best kind!(: You know me...I of course had my camera ready! When I pulled it out there was a big sigh. I just took one picture though and they seem to tolerate it because they love me so.(: I know yal do!

Anyway, I thought the picture turned out great of everyone! Gals, I'm sending you all a copy!

We had a wonderful night! Thanks for joining us.

Happy Birthday, Amy!
We love you!!!




post signature


2 comments:

barclay said...

Everyone will thank you one day for having that camera handy! Cute pic!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I know Barclay! They should be thanking me!(: JK