Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grandparent's Day at Ogletree!



Kimbell had Grandparent's Day at school today and both grandmothers came for a nice turkey lunch. Oh, did I mention I took the girls who "pigged out" on Kimbell's Thanksgiving meal...poor baby. We all had fun letting Kimbell show us around a little and sing, The Grandparents Song...hence the last picture where he is doing bunny ears on all the girls.

He's a flirt just like his daddy!

BTW- Doesn't he have two beautiful grandmothers!!!


Hope everyone has a Happy Turkey Day!


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very beautiful grandmothers!!!! Wow you are fast.... I have fallen so behind on my bloggin! Have a great Thanksgiving talk to ya soon. Heather

Julee H. Nappier said...

I know, Heather, you got to move on past that 80's party!(:

I miss your blogging...and Elizabeths, and many others...you better get back with the program, girlie!(:

Happy Turkey Day!