Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mally's Birthday Party at Parkway








Mally doesn't turn 3 for another week, but due to Thanksgiving coming up around the corner I took today to celebrate her birthday at Parkway preschool. She had fun eating cupcakes and playing with her friends. I made her a princess crown she loved and made little goodie bags and flags for her pink and brown yummy princess cupcakes!
Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands, Molly!(:
We had a fun day...
Happy Early Birthday, Princess!
We love ya, lots!


post signature

10 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

Happy Birthday Mally :)

{I can't believe she's already 3!!}

Molly said...

Can you be my mom?!?!?!?! Or I guess I will settle for Nathan's mother-in-law :)

Anonymous said...

Man Julee Why don't you go all out. Oh my bad looks like you did. Mally is alittle princess. I hope she has a wonderful birthday!! I miss my text buddy.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Yal are so sweet.(:

Molly, I'm sure Gina has done her fair share of cupcake baking and Holly, it should be up and running soon.(:

Anonymous said...

So cute.... I'm with Molly will you be my mommer too? For some reason I am having to post my comments as anonymous? Anyway this is Heather!

Amanda Parker said...

Why do we do these things? Spend hours making special little extras for our kids? Because she only turns 3 once, she's your precious baby and you love her to pieces! Or it could be that we're just crazy!

Great job -- they were adorable. And I thought the crown was really cute, too. You're just being too hard on yourself! Happy early birthday sweet Mally!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Mally!!

Kate Brotherson said...

This seriously looks like a Martha Stewart princess party. It is amazing. You did such a good job. Happy Birthday Mally!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Just call me Martha from now on....(:

barclay said...

OK Martha I love it! Are you for hire for those of us who are "creatively challenged"? But most importantly, Happy Birthday to Mally!