Sunday, September 21, 2008

Auburn, Puppies, and Bath Time!









What do all these things have in common? Our weekend!
First, on Saturday Kimbell had his best buddy and cousin, Will, come over to play some soccer/football/baseball etc. They had a ball since Kimbell wore his Bama jersey and Will had on Auburn..they were enemies from the get go!
Later, I took the girls to do a little shopping at TT and see cousin Judi at my mom's house right down the street. She's my second cousin and she brought her precious puppies, Ellie Dyas Wells and Sugar Dyas Wells. They really are PRECIOUS!!
Lastly, I bought the girls these bath crayons at the bookstore and so we had fun bathing them and coloring all at the same time. It really was a busy yet fun weekend, despite Auburn losing. I also did really miss Jodi and Paul's tailgate, but maybe next time.):
Come back soon, Judi, and bring those doggies!(:



post signature

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a fun Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the day. Looks like ya'll had a blast. We missed you tailgating, but you were definetly in our thoughts!

The Rouse Family said...

I love all your pics...I need to try the bath crayons, they look fun for the kiddos.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Mandi- Bath crayons are the best...and Claire doesn't eat these for some unknown reason!(: