Saturday, September 13, 2008

Movies and Martinis......





......well, actually JUST martinis because the projector was broken at the theatre so we couldn't go see the movie, "The Women". We were a little disappointed, but we went to Amsterdam Cafe instead and had a really good time! It was packed , but we sat outside. That's always a good thing because we tend to all talk over each other and get a little loud.(: We were so proud of Kim (last picture) because she showed up after work to come hang out with us. Anyways, enjoy the pictures...until next time, ladies.

BTW- Heather, pretty girl in the purple, came straight from a wedding where she was a bridesmaid...like her dress!?(: JK! Heather...we love you!
Oh....thanks, Molly, for joining us! We love you, too!

post signature


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julee,
Had a great time last night. If everything else fails, go to amsterdams. Glad Molly and Kim came!

Amanda Parker said...

Alright, how in the world did I drink that much last night???? I KNOW 2 is my limit!! -- how did that 3rd drink appear right before me??

Had a great time -- sorry we missed the movie, but we probably had an even better time at Amsterdam. And, you, my dear, were the life of the party!!

Molly said...

Thanks for the invite Ju!!! I had a great time. You girls crack me up!

Molly said...

By the way.....where's the pic of you and I that I LIKED!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for cutting me out of that picture. I'm sorry Kim had to be all alone in that picture but oh my lord that was awful of me.

Had a great time!!! Sorry we missed the movie but Amsterdam always makes for a great time.

Heather said...

Wow Elizabeth your up early this morning! How come I have a headache this morning and I only had one drink last night? I guess it was the stress of the wedding I attended before dinner.
Heather

Julee H. Nappier said...

Heather- You are too funny! The wedding....

Had a great time with you ladies...yal all brightend up my day! Thanks for joining me.

BTW- Yes, Elizabeth I had seen MUCH better photos of you...like the ones I posted. You owe me if I'm EVER on my BAD SIDE!(:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Molly- I SWEAR I still have it....I will look for ya!(:

Kim said...

Hey Julee,
I enjoyed Friday night. Thanks for the invite. Maybe next time I won't have to sit at a table all my myself!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I promise you can sit with the group next time, Kim.(: