Monday, September 22, 2008

The Missing One


OK, I saw this picture...thanks for letting me steal it, Barclay..... and couldn't resist. See that empty chair? That's where I was suppose to be Saturday! But, Noooooo. My hubbie has to be a Bama fan and therefore tailgating for an AU game would be betrayal on his part.):

I had to take this opportunity to say next time that seat will be filled with my big, white, well cream colored bottom.(: Until next time ladies.

*BTW- I will wear orange when I come because you ladies need to vary it up a little.(: jk

**VERY LAST THING- I would've had to trade places with Jodi to get my good side. I know yal wouldn't mind though!


post signature

10 comments:

barclay said...

We missed you! Tell that sweet husband of yours that we missed him too!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. We certainly had that chair waiting for you and Stacy and just wanted to let you know we all said before that picture that we needed to lean our head like you, but it looks like you need to show us all again how it is done.

Wilson's Winners said...

That picture is hilarious! Tell Joe to stop being such a pooper!

Julee H. Nappier said...

This is what my life resorts to an empty chair.(:

Heather said...

You're to funny... I think if I squint hard enough I can actually see you in that chair!!! See you next time.

Amanda Parker said...

Joe can tailgate with us Auburn folks -- He DID go to the game!! We missed you & Stac. And I'm right there with ya about the orange shirt -- you'd think they'd be easy to find around here, but I tried and had no luck. Next time you'll just have to leave Claire at home with Joe to watch the Bama game, and you can go with us! We'll even bring your chair for you!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Oooohhhh...I thought Stacy came, but later or something. Sorry, to leave you out, girl...we can just pretend that chair was for both of us!

You're so tiny you could be sitting with me, girl.

Tiffany said...

Julee - I went to Alabama. Between Ronnie, me, and your husband, we could have our own little tailgate! Roll Tide!

The Rouse Family said...

You are so funny...I love that pic!

Elizabeth said...

We missed you