Friday, September 5, 2008

The Cast is Off!!!!



After 5 weeks, the brace is off! As most of you know this is the third contraption that has been on Mally's little left arm since she broke it. She has had two casts (pink and blue) and a splint. When she went today to get it looked at by her MD they took an x-ray and you can actually see where it was broken and healed.
I didn't realize that is was such a bad break. We are lucky to have only had it on 5 weeks...I guess it's all the milk she drinks!(: It DOES do the body good! She still guards it...I guess out of habit, but I am so glad she is happy and healed! Yippee!
BTW- It must be something going around our street because she is the third child in a couple months to break an arm. Manning, we're thinking about you. Get better soon.


post signature

8 comments:

Molly said...

YEAH MALLY!!!! Love the pigtails!!!

The Dilworth Family said...

What a relief that must be! She is too cute!!!

Wilson's Winners said...

YAY for Mally!

Amanda Parker said...

I'm so happy for you, Mally! You've been such a big girl through this whole ordeal! Now you can come play with Jacob!

Elizabeth said...

Cute thing!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Oh that is great news! I know you are all happy that it is off!

Oh, and I am sorry Claire was sick too! I have a feeling this is going to be a long fall if this keeps up, ha!

Anonymous said...

She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

I so glad its off! I can't believe its already been five weeks. Time flies by.