Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunny Sunday!

Playing outside
Coloring with chalk

Riding bikes


Playing Peek a boo!
Cheeeeessseee


Hanging on for dear life!


Moes! Yummy!


What's in that hole, Claire bear??

Enjoying ice cream at Marble Slab! Mom had to get low fat yogurt!):

What an awesome Sunday we had! The weather was gorgeous and we took full advantage by staying and playing outside most of the day. I think I even got a little tan! Not to mention the vitamin D my girls needed from being stuck inside lately with the weather in the highs 30's and 40's. Of course, Kimbell was out and about so I have no shots of him.):
Enjoy the pictures!

post signature


9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Don't forget the workout we got on the Ripsticks!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Elizabeth,

You know what's so funny is that I've been working out so hard lately and I really haven't felt anything UNTIL yesterday.

I'm sore from the Ripstick!

Crazy! Meet my on the pave.(:

Wilson's Winners said...

I'm totally digging this weather!!!! Vitamin D is good for the soul!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love those kinda days? Sunshine does wonders for me. As far as the Ripstick goes, I've heard those things work muscles you don't even know you had. Oh yeah, my Hubbie skipped right to the sunburn this weekend!

Glad to see someone's blogging.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I want some ripstick video for the blog!! C'mon.... share it will ALL of us!

Tiffany said...

I am LOVING this weather!!! Your kids are too cute!

anna and geoffrey said...

These are super cute!

{I LOVE Peeps too!!}

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics. I could just eat your girls up!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

They are too cute!