Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kimbell and Claire's Push ups!



I thought this was so funny when I saw it the other night that I had to get it on tape and blog about it.

Every night Kimbell does 40-50 push ups...gaining that upper body strength you know.(: Claire and Mally love messing with him while he is working hard. So last night, Claire decided to climb aboard when he was starting! I was amazed he could still do some with 28 extra lbs. on him!

Here's the tape for you to enjoy! Roll'em!

*Please ignore my hideous commentary in the background.

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a man!!!!! No wonder the girls like him!

Kimberly said...

I don't think Aidan can do one push up, let alone with Camryn on his back. That is so funny!! I didn't even know what a push up was until Jr. High. It's great that Kimbell's already into fitness.

Kate Brotherson said...

This is so funny! I love that you got it on tape. I hate push ups. He is awesome!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

He is a strong little thing! All muscle!

Molly said...

That is awesome. Rod is so proud!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Molly,

He's trying to get to 200 a day like Rod!(: That still amazes me!