Friday, February 20, 2009

Big Shoes to Fill!



I feel like my poor Kimbell gets neglected a lot due to the girls requiring so much attention so this post is for you buddy!
Bless his heart, he has had a rough week. It started Sunday with his little accident. The Knock out! Then, he had a place on his leg become infected which resulted in us spending lots of time in the doctors office and him having to get the place drained! Yes, drained! Ugh! He's on oral antibiotics now which should wipe it out, but I'm telling you... this place was swollen up the size of a baseball with fever in it! He barely complained and continued to go to soccer practice in the cold rain Tuesday night and basketball practice Thursday! What a tuffy! These girls have BIG shoes to fill!(:
I love you, buddy! Hang in there!

post signature

8 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

So glad his leg is doing a little better... you've had a rough week! Talked to Heather tonight and she sounded exhausted but elated. It was a great trip for her. Missed you tonight, although you were probably smart not to go...

Tiffany said...

Seems like the oldest always gets neglected! Maybe I'll blog about my oldest. Hmm

Elizabeth said...

That was so cute! Love the big shoes to fill. Sorry I've been so busy, I had heard about his Knock Out but not about the leg, hope he's feeling all better now.

Julee H. Nappier said...

He's doing much better. Thanks!(:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julee,
I am so glad Kimbell is doing better. He is a tough cookie! The girls are so lucky to have such a great brother.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Holly!!

What a surprise...you left me a comment!!(: Love ya, girl!

You know I was just kidding earlier. I know you've had your hands quit full lately.(:

Anonymous said...

Your so funny. I know to leave comments and to come to cookie swaps! Love you too girl

Julee H. Nappier said...

You are a true friend!(:

Love ya!