Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One of those days

It seems like since Sunday we have been having one of those days. You know the kind...where everything seems to go wrong and just fall apart before your eyes. That kind!
You know the saying...when it rain it pours. Well, the flood gates opened up on us this weekend. It started with both girls having pink eye. Then, Kimbell knocking himself unconscious when he took a fall off the ripstick. Yes, the same one I hurt my arm on and had to see the orthopedic doctor about. That one!
I feel like I need to get some yellow caution tape to block off my house with!
Luckily, he is fine, but HAS to wear a helmet from now on...and as for me...it was fun while it lasted...sorry, Elizabeth.):
I do tend to always look at the positive.(: At least we had antibiotic drops for the pink eye we started right away AND Kimbell is ok...besides the bump on his head and now a place on his leg that has become infected! Ouch!
That's a whole other story. Just say a little prayer for us...we need it!
Desperately!(:
*Oh, I nearly forgot...special thanks again to Barclay for helping me with Kimbell and to Rona for letting us just pop in your office when we're having skin issues.(: Love yal!

post signature

10 comments:

The Cleggs said...

Oh that face!! Hope your week gets better!

Wilson's Winners said...

When it rains it pours ~ right now it sounds like a monsoon! Hang in there!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

What? We NEVER have days like that!Ha!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I'm just glad Kimbell's OK, and that picture of Mally is adorable. It reminds me of my favorite one of Macy... we were at an amusement park, she was 2 1/2 and was too little to ride the bumper cars with her daddy. I took a picture of her with the biggest, poutiest lips and I love, love, love it! Things will turn around soon!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Oh no! Things will get better, but yikes, you had a rough few days! That is a pitiful but precious picture of Mally!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks for all the wonderful encouragement ladies!(: You all make me smile.(:

Heather said...

wow. poor thing. or things :)

hope all is better soon.

*oh and no worries about the 'gross' thing. very very common mistake ;)

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I didn't know you had to see the orthopoedic doctor for your fall on the ripstick!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Yes, can you believe it! The next day I couldn't bend my arm all the way!

Anonymous said...

Julee you need to leave the ripsticks to the kids. Glad noone is seriously hurt!