Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mikata and a Movie

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Melinda and Deanne

Gail, Debra, and Sharon
Me and Kimberly

Cindy, Christie, Kam, and Kim
Me and Kam
I had a great night with some neighbors last night going to Mikata for dinner and a movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic. Mikata was a new experience for some of them and everyone seemed to like it a lot! The movie was cute and funny and everyone had a great time! I decided not to eat there since I'm heading back tonight for V'day dinner with some friends and Joe. My mouth is already watering just thinking about it.(:
Until next time ladies! Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day!



post signature


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Glad the movie was good, although I was snuggled in my PJ's and probably sleeping before you made it home. I had fun, but the time was too short!

thebarronfam said...

Looks like lots of fun!Happy v-tines day!

Julee H. Nappier said...

We missed you at the movie, Kimberly!): maybe next time we can get you out of your pj's!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Glad ya'll had fun... yummy Mikata!! Did you have some chocolate cake... you know... the liquid kind?