Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Molly and Amanda!!!

Happy birthday, silly girls!


What's a birthday without a lil cake?? Not showing the picture where you actually fed me, Amanda. Decided to leave THAT one out!(:

Weatherly, me, and Molly....cheese!

Rona and Amy.... my early arriving buddies.
Molly and I thought we were stood up for a little while.... Whew!

Heather(Mee Maw), Amanda (Mee Maw Jr.), and Baby Holly


Me and my sis...that's what everyone keeps saying.
I'll claim her!(:
Actually, I think we're the only blonds.

The Happy Birthday song sung by THE CSC, Stacy!!!
You go Elizabeth!(:

We had a great time the other night going out to eat for Amanda and Molly's birthdays. We always have fun when we go eat...especially when Stacy comes to sing the Birthday Song we all know and love. What a fun group of girls! I'm so very lucky to have them.(:


Happy Birthday...hope all your b'day wishes come true!


Julee

5 comments:

Molly said...

It was FUN!!! Love ya!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

That was fun b'day girl! Happy birthday...big 33 yr old!!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Amanda and Molly! We love ya!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thanks for the night out to celebrate. Glad you got a picture with Weatherly at dinner.... someone erased all mine with Weatherly. I'll have to steal that one from ya!

Julee H. Nappier said...

It was a good night! Always is when we all get together...lets def do something different next time though!(