Sunday, August 2, 2009

Let's Celebrate the Chicken Salad Chick!!

Me and my gym buddy, Kimberly.
The men just hanging out listening to Tim Tyler.

Brian, Christy, and I... just a dancin!


Don't ask....and I promise I never even had a drink!
Hey Elizabeth...remember the comment you made while we were getting this picture taken?? Too funny!
Tiffany and Tamera


Jazzy Julie's husband...can't remember his name...but he was a hoot!

Buffalo Barclay...my personal fav. We missed you Barclay and Jack.


Heather, Holly, and myself being goobers as usual.

Nice turnout!

Tim Tyler rocked the house!!!

Tiffany and me

Kevin and Stacy...congrats to you guys for much success!



Tiffany's chick award! Woohoo!

Sweet Gail and Mr. John.

Amy, Brian, and Christy...my sweet cous.

You go girls!


What an awesome party Stacy and Kevin had at their beautiful house last night. It was all in respects to their Chicken Salad Chick employees, friends, customers, and neighbors. Tim Tyler performed and did a marvelous job as always..he is really amazing! We danced, ate CSC, drank , and visited with friends for hours....until the police showed. Just kidding. Well, they really did show, but just asked us to calm it down a tad. They were just jealous cause they weren't invited! Anyway, thank you to Stacy and Kevin. We had a great time and are so very proud of your awesome success! Keep up the hard work, guys..it's definitely paying off!

Congrats Again!!!

Julee


7 comments:

Molly said...

Hate we missed it!!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Tell Stacy if you see her we really did appreciate the invite, but the beach was fun too :)

Holly said...

Thanks Kevin and Stacy. We had a great time!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Really was fun!(: Tim is so talented! Unreal! Stacy and Kevin did a great job!

Holly- You were such a good girl.(:

Missed you Molly!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Holly's always good!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Yeah...right.(:

JK, love ya girl!

Elizabeth said...

Julee, I do remember the comment I mad while we were taking that picture. If you had to look at that pic, and guess which one of us "that" is. It's definitely me. My dress doesn't exactly help my cause either.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Girl...you look great! You go with your real self! LOL