Sunday, July 12, 2009

Victory...yeah right...Land!

Molly, me, and Rona
Hey girls...let's dis this place and head to Bonefish Grill!
Let me pick my dog first...how about Pole Star??
Sounds interesting.

Okay....here comes the wishbone!!



Okay, that's pretty much how our trip to Victory Land went. We( the girls) were there a total of 5 minutes when we all looked up from our table and had the same thought...let's head to Bonefish Grill!! So we totally left the guys there...to eat and bet and we went to Bonefish Grill for some yummy drinks and food.

We picked them up 2 hours later. Joe was fast asleep at the table...it was WAY past his bedtime! Just kidding. LOL Needless to say I was glad to head home and wash the smoke away in some bath suds.
Oh, and Pole Star didn't win.):

5 comments:

Molly said...

Bonefish was YUMMO!!! Can't believe they thought they could sucker us into going to Victoryland. We learned our lesson. LOL!!!! Or at least they did LMAO!!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

We really ended up having a great time though...at Bonefish that is! LOL

Oh, forgot to post the photo of me doing my nails with my rhinestone filer!

Tiffany said...

Cute post! Pretty ladies!

Kate Brotherson said...

So fun. I bet it wouldn't have mattered where you girls went as long as you were together hanging out. You girls all look so hot! Wow, are you really in your 30's?!?!?

Julee H. Nappier said...

Katie...Where have you been all my life!? JK(:

So sweet!