Friday, July 10, 2009

Would you like to be...

... here? Or maybe....

...here? Or even...
... here?? I would!

I think I could even be completely happy being at any of these tropical paradises by myself! Yep! Totally alone. Well, maybe not totally alone. I enjoy people watching and listening to music too much to be totally alone, but you know what I mean. Just the thought sounds like music to my ears. I think I am somewhat of a loner at heart.(:
I guess, having three precious kids, a husband, sweet neighborhood children, and a new puppy around a lot makes you dream of laying on a tropical beach with your toes in the water. Booty in the sand...not a worry in the world with a fruity drink in your hand. LOL Want to come join me?? Too bad!

Life is good! Correction...great! Dream hard, right?!

6 comments:

The Cleggs said...

yes, yes and yes. I would love to be in all 3 places right about now....I am dreaming right along with you sister!

Tiffany said...

A girl after my own heart - I am a "loner at heart" too! Unfortunately, I'm also a scaredy cat - don't like staying by myself. Not a good combination!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Aren't those pictures just dreamy. Ahhh.... I can actually smell the fresh salt air and feel the soft sand.

PS- I am a scaredy cat, too.):

thebarronfam said...

I want to go too!!! Please take me with you. The dress you gave Ava is absolutely beautiful. What a sweet surprise!!! And I love the cross too. You were so sweet to think of us. You will have to some back over and see Ava soon!!!

Heather said...

Leaving for the beach in a week... not quite the same as THOSE beaches but excited non the less!!!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Love to be alone myself.... all sound great to me!