Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Stroller Diaries



Recently, I've started strolling the girls some in the afternoons. Mostly, because we're all bored and partly to build my stamina some with my running. So, here has begun , The Stroller Diaries.
Just kidding...I'm not boring you with my stroller stories, but I did have to stop and take a couple photos when I saw their little toes sticking out for some fresh air!
So funny I tell you to look down while battling a huge hill and see those cute feet. I had to stop I was laughing so hard!
I'm really loving my workouts...you know they just started to shed some lbs., but I've grown to LOVE the hard work it entitles. It's really so liberating when done and MAN am I sleeping well!
Happy Strolling!
Julee


2 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I have always forgotten to take pictures of toes. So cute!

Tiffany said...

Adorable!! That'll make anybody enthusiastic about exercise!