Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

I am NOT leaving the pool yet!
A lil surfing was had....

Playing in the sand


Mally
Me and the girls...like my corny hat??


Claire swimming in the pool A little Coastal Living reading.


Beach watching

Enjoying the view


I love the beach


Best friends



My Best Bud

About to grab a bite...yum!


Chillin

I love Destin!


Sweet big bro



Enjoying the sun with Mommy


Hanging around

Mally being silly


Cheese....


We had a good little family trip to Destin for a few days. The weather was beautiful! Once I planted myself on the beach in the sun listening to the waves crash and feeling the soft sand beneath my feet not much else mattered. It was wonderful to watch the kids play and relax a bit.

Wishing you some fun in the sun, too!(:


PS Left my nice camera at home, but plan on taking some better pictures later this summer so get ready!

post signature


7 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

What a great trip.... I love the picture of Mally & Claire together in the pool. You look fantastic -- you've been working so hard and it's paid off!! You could pass for your 20's again with no signs of having 3 little kids. So proud of you.... now give ME some of that motivation!

Heather said...

girl.

you look great! your abs are serious! whatever you're doing, it works.

thebarronfam said...

You look great!!! What beach did you go to? We are heading to SanDestin in 2 weeks for Will's work. How fun.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Kristan,

We went to Destin. My mom has a condo there...so fun!

Yal have fun! Joe's work trip in this weekend. We're not going, but Molly and Rod are.(:

Wilson's Winners said...

Sweet shots - looks like ya'll had fun!

Holly said...

Glad yall have fun! The pictures are great!

The Rouse Family said...

What great pictures :) You look so good Julee! I am looking forward to our trip in July!