Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Little Fishy

Mally



Katie, Mr. Luke, and Mally


Don't hold your nose...silly!(:


I'm doing it!


I can float, too!


I wanna swim...



Hey Mom!


The Big Jump!


My little fishy.



Mally just finished her two week swimming lesson program with Mr. Luke at Moores Mill pool. She did an excellent job and learned a lot. She is actually swimming on and off now! Her and her little friend, Katie were so cute. Their favorite part was splashing Mr. Luke and getting him all wet.....oh, and the candy they got when they finished. Yum!


I'm so proud of her....


She's my little fishy!

post signature


10 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Love their bathing suits:-)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thx!(:
I got those from Chez Ami at the end of the summer last year for 20 dollars! No lie! lol

They are cute!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Cute pictures of the kids.... and cute picture of Mally's teacher, too. (I sound like Holly, don't I?) Mally sure is growing!

The Rouse Family said...

Love your pictures! Has Claire taken lessons yet? They are so beautiful and love their suits. :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

No, Claire wasn't old enough, BUT she is doing a great job kicking on her belly and sticking her face in the water...she's not as fearful as Mally.

My little brave child u know.(:

Holly said...

Hey Amanda I saw that comment! The twins are taking swim lessons in July. I cant wait for more reasons than one. Julee the girls are so cute

Julee H. Nappier said...

A&H-I don't know what yal are talking about??(:

Holly said...

lol julee

Julee H. Nappier said...

What??

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I just saw that "innocent" comment, J! You know EXACTLY what we're talking about.... and hence all the pictures!!