Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Holly!

Happy Birthday, Holly!!!


Amy, me, and Amanda



Stacy and Elizabeth



Rebecca, Lauren, and Julie



Melissa and the birthday girl...Holly



Jodi and Elizabeth



Amy and me...okay, it's a little close I know.


Smile Ladies!



Last night, a bunch of us went to eat dinner at Amsterdam for my friend, Holly's birthday. Her actual birthday was Monday, but all we needed was a nice reason to get together for her. We had a great time having a little break from all of summers craziness! You know what I mean...the pool, the kids, the heat, the running around to camps, and last but not least....the "I'm Bored" statements. You mommies know what I mean. Ugh! Is it time to start school, yet?? Okay, back to the main subject...what was it, oh yeah,

...Holly, I hope you had a really good time and a wonderful birthday! You deserve it, girl!

We love you, tons!
Julee and Company


BTW- Barclay was there too, but had to leave earlier. Sorry, the camera missed you. I know secretly you're glad though.(:


4 comments:

Molly said...

Ok, so I'm a little jealous that this get together transpired while I was away. :( Hope you girls had a good time though. Happy Birthday Holly!!!!! Wish I could have been there.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Molly, we wish you could have been there! We'll take you out to celebrate your first surgery out of the way -- OVER!! Yippee!

Julee, sure was fun last night.... great to hang out with the girls again.

Julee H. Nappier said...

It was fun...we'll have to do it again soon!

I still need a birthday redo...remember!!!??

Tiffany said...

Pretty group of girls!! Happy B'day to Holly!