Friday, June 26, 2009

How Lovely To Be A Woman

The Shoes....
The jewelry....

Cute flower belts and sashes





The clutch
The bikini.....
... with a little flower on it!

Ahhh, the dresses!

Headbands...too cute!

Isn't it lovely to be a woman?! I LOVE girlie things like dresses, jewelry, purses, belts and headbands with flowers on them. Oh, and the shoes!!! Love girlie shoes! It's really so much fun to be a woman. Who wants to be a stinky man, anyway...how boring! Sorry, you know we love you.(:
I could go on and on...how about getting our nails and hair done.... isn't it fun to be pampered? Facials and spa visits are spectacular to me...I think I've died and gone to heaven!
I posted some of my favorite things from J.Crew. I have spent WAY too much money this summer buying their bathing suits...which I also LOVE! Go online to check them out, http://www.jcrew.com/ ...too cute!
Thought I'd share my favorites with you!
Enjoy Ladies!

6 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Girrl - I'm all about JCrew bathing suits when I have less this tummy!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I know...don't you love them! The really hold up so well and they have the cutest colors!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Loving that bikini top! too cute.

Tiffany said...

Lovin your new look!

Heather said...

uho.... I have already been to their site and picked out three dresses!!!!! miss you!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Got the belt in today! Too cute!!