Monday, May 25, 2009

Claire's concert at PKWY



Claire walking in to start the show....a tad nervous...can u tell?
Not to sure about this, mommy.
Kiss from Wilson makes it all better.(:

Claire's class put on a precious program at PKWY for the end of the school year. They did a fab job! I'm really going to miss her sweet teachers...Courtney an Jill. They were the best! BTW That's Claire's sweet boyfriend, Wilson. Isn't he a doll!


Too Cute!
Thanks to Molly for letting me steal the pictures from your blog...u da best!!

post signature

4 comments:

Molly said...

Thought they looked familiar :)

The Cleggs said...

Cute pics! I do have some cute ones of Mally and can't seem to find your email - email me at jenniferjclegg@gmail.com and I will send them to you!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

She's so adorable. I hope you video taped the performance!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

They were all too cute! That is an awful picture of me laughing in the background of the last picture, ha!