Tuesday, July 22, 2008



What a great movie!!! If you have the time...and like musicals GO SEE MAMMA MIA!!! I loved it! We went with our friends, Kam and Drew, who also loved it and had a ball! I wanted to get up and dance during the whole thing. Kam DID on her way out! We had seen the play on Broadway in NY last December and loved it so much so we HAD to see the movie. The main character is beautiful and VERY talented so maybe that will get those hubbies interested.(:
Just wanted to share!(:




post signature

4 comments:

Molly said...

you didn't wait on me!!! how dare you! love ya!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Ohhh, I want to see it so badly!!! I am glad to hear it is a great movie.

The Rouse Family said...

what's your e-mail?

Julee H. Nappier said...

Hey Mandi!!!

It's, julee_nappier@yahoo.com