Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joe!!!!!!


I want to give a big "shout out" to my hubbie on his b'day. I know he doesn't want me to post anything...yes, Amanda he has blogaphobia! I couldn't resist this picture of him with the kids though...what a wonderful dad he is! We are so very lucky!(:
On another note...the song playing, Last Kiss, was one we listened to when we were dating and he could NEVER get the words right so I taught them to him. He STILL sings it around the house all the time.(:

Love ya, babe!

FYI- Check out the beautiful cake I made for him.(: He said all he wanted was a homemade Banana cake...boy, it was yummy and pretty!!!

post signature

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Happy birthday Joe! Julie can I request a homeade banana cake on my b-day - mark your calendar for Dec. 21!

Molly said...

JoeI am so glad you made the blog even if you did have your shirt on.

Molly said...

It looks like i said joel, but I forgot to put a space between his name and I

Julee H. Nappier said...

I didn't even notice....how funny! Call him jJoel like we call Rona...Shawna Beth!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Happy belated birthday, Joe!!! Love that picture! And great cake!