Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time with Friends...Old and New


Part of Joe's work is to entertain...and we do a lot of it! MY favorite part is getting to spend time with old and new friends. We have been so fortunate to make so many new friends with his career. They have become so dear to me/us! We are very lucky! And of course I love hanging out with the VERY old friends, too. I've know Molly since early elementary school! We're like sisters it seems. Just wanted to share.!


P.S. Rona and David we missed you!!!!


post signature

3 comments:

Molly said...

We are like sisters!!! I love you tons and can't wait to continue hanging out. Even when we are old and gray. Oh yeah, that has already happened to Joe and Rod. HEE_HEE
Am I back in the family yet?

Julee H. Nappier said...

You are too funny!!!

anna and geoffrey said...

How precious is that picture of Mally & Pa?

Sweet....

Hope y'all are doing great and maybe I'll see you at the beach sometime soon!