Saturday, July 12, 2008

Making Memories

Click to play Making Memories
Make a Smilebox slideshow



I wanted to make a little slide show of my favorite photos of the kids that I took this summer. I put together this Smilebox slideshow. As I did I felt this overwhelmingly blissful sensation come over me because I was looking at photos of healthy, happy children who I loved so dearly. I realized how blessed I am.

If only I would take the time each day to stop letting everyday stress get in the way of my realizing how lucky I am. Crazy how life passes by so fast and so many people don't ever realize how blessed they are...I'm not going to be one of those people!

Enjoy the show...don't forget to turn off the music on my blog below!!!(:


post signature

3 comments:

Molly said...

Those are so sweet. Who needs a professional photographer when you are soooo good? We had fun last night, despite the drama. :)

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thanks for reminding me that it's the big stuff that really matters... our health, our freedom & safety, our friends & family... and not the messes or the tantrums that drive us all crazy -- those things will soon pass. I promise to not "sweat the small stuff" -- I may need another reminder in a few days though! And I missed you, too, while I was away. It's good to be home.

Ashley Thames said...

Those are the best pictures of the kids! I love the one of Mally and Claire in their matching dresses:)