Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vote for Rascal Flatts to come to Auburn!

I know most of you have heard about Carly Parker. She has been fighting a rare form of cancer and has been really sick. This is a website that you can go to to vote for Rascal Flatts to come to Auburn. Their song "Stand" has been a inspiration to her. Carly is a huge fan and this would be a true dream! She was attending Kimbell's school before she got sick so I felt a need to help pass the word. All you do is click the link below and enter the Auburn zip code, 36830. It' well worth a try! Your support is needed.(: Thanks!!!

http://www.eventful.com/demand/D0-001-002032828-6

Also, to catch up with the latest concerning Carly go to her blog..... it's listed on my blog under friends and family to the left.




post signature

2 comments:

Molly said...

I did it. Aren't you proud

Julee H. Nappier said...

I AM so proud of you!