Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Morning Sunshine!


That's actually the title of the book I'm reading by Robin Meade host on HLN's Morning Express. I know, I know...the enemy right?! But, she's pretty good! I got introduced to her in the mornings and got completely hooked! I really like her! The book is about building your self confidence/self esteem back...if you lost it OR gaining it if you never even had any to begin with. It's been a funny and interesting book so far.
It caught MY attention when I first heard about it cause just look at her...former Ms. Ohio...how could SHE have ever had low self esteem or lack confidence...hmmm?? I thought to myself...let's see! Come to find out she has a constant desire for cheesecake just like me!! Plus don't we all want to radiate confidence!
The book has a lot of handy tips about building your esteem and some funny true life happenings that happen to Robin throughout her career that make you realize she IS human. I do recommend it!
Besides, don't you want to find out who Sunshine is??
Go get it...it may change your life!

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

I saw an interview with her and Nancy Grace and it seemed like a great book! Welcome back to blog world - too long of a hiatus!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks