Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving.... Housch style!



The kids table. We missed you Andy...he is sick.):

Me and Kimbell


Rosy was hungry, too.



Mally's cake!


Me and Mally


Make a wish!

Cheese!

Like my hat??



Me and the lil ones.


Hayden and me



Joe and Kimbell

Helen and my nanny...she is 91! Doesn't she look great!

Hayden and John
We had a great lunch today at my house for Thanksgiving. My dad's side was in town and we quickly pulled it together. It was suppose to be at my dad's lake condo, but his water was off due to construction so I said..Come on folks! We celebrated Mally's birthday...it's actually tomorrow...and she got to once again blow out some candles and make a wish. It was lots of fun and we ate WAY too much!
Hope everyone had a great one!
Julee

1 comment:

amanda said...

You are not going to believe this, girl.... I'm doing this on my phone!!! Yes, ME!!!!! I'm at Best Buy right now. Cute pictures...glad you hd a good thanksgiving!