Thursday, August 27, 2009

So very proud!


I wanted to do a brief post about how very proud I am of Kimbell. I have always spoken about how easygoing a child he is, but I just wanted to brag a tad bit more...hope ya don't mind.
Today at school they had there Boosterthon Fun Run. Shame on me for not taking pictures...my camera is messed up, but I did make him a sign...thanks, Holly, for the poster board. Anyway, he ran his little tail off and had a smile on his face the entire time! It just cracked me up! I just thought to myself what an easy, fun, happy child he is.
I had two parents approach me...who I didn't even know.... and talk about how their child adores him. It was so very complimentary and sweet! I also learned he got picked out of his class for Student Council and he got a letter inviting him to join the enrichment program at school! I tell ya....I'm one THRILLED momma right now!
Thanks, Kimbell, for being SO darn easy all the time. I am so lucky to have you! Thanks for putting up with us!
I love you tons!
Mom

5 comments:

Molly said...

He is a super kid...I am sure glad Nate looks up to him :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks girl! So very sweet!(:

Elizabeth said...

He is an awesome kid! I think you guys have played a big part in that. I hope Travis and I can do the same for Mason!

The Rouse Family said...

Julee---that is just so sweet and I know your heart is just melting th awe. That's awesome!!!

Tiffany said...

I know you are proud! (as well you should be!)