Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I did it! I did it!


I made my first quiche EVER! Sounds simple right? Well, it is.... BUT THIS IS A HUGE stepping stone for me because I'm really not a good cook or should I say....what I cook isn't good!(: The quiche was delicious though! The fam ate it up! I didn't even have to force them to like usual.
It was a ham, spinach, and cheese quiche from Cooking Light. Lots of protein and little fat. Super yumo and good for you. I'm really so proud of myself...... this has opened a door for me....maybe I'll be the next Julia Child??? Well, I know that's a little much, but I can dream, right??

I'm really working on eating healthy and Cooking Light has some great recipes. Check it out at www.cookinglight.com

6 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Glad you liked the recipe.... it's been a staple in my house just about every week for 6 mos or so.... I love it!! Good job.

Amy S. said...

I'm so proud of you! It looks great from the picture. I love Cooking Light. I have a huge Cooking Light cookbook and I just subscribed to the magazine. Good for you!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Woohoo! I am very proud of myself.(:

Thanks ladies!

Molly said...

Wow....I'm impressed!

Tiffany said...

Yummy!!! Post the recipe!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

I LOVE Cookinglight.com! They have the best recipes!!! I'll have to try this one for sure...thanks! :)