Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let There Be Lights!

Claire's big girl bed!
Mally's big girl bed!

Both their BIG GIRL BEDS!!!

I'm so happy to announce that I FINALLY have both my girls sleeping UPSTAIRS in their BIG GIRL beds!!! Yippee! They absolutely LOVE their new beds and love sleeping upstairs together in their new big girl room. I bought some butterfly lights that we turn on at bedtime. They get so excited about them...it's so cute!
Mommy loves it too because she can get some good rest without two little blonds pushing her off her side of the bed.(: All is right with the world today. Oh, excuse the picture quality...my camera is STILL on the outs. I took these with my iPhone.


Happy Sunday!
Julee

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

how fun!? love the lights;-)

Shannon Sawyer said...

Very cute room! Enjoy your restful nights. I usually end up w/ extra bedfellows...may have to invest in some butterfly lights!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Good for you. Those cuties sure are growing up!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks! They sure are...it's frightening! I know you know all too well!