Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to School...OH YEAH....Brunch.

Our cute brunch invitations that Amanda did....she's crafty like that!

The Hostesses....Amanda, me, and Holly...she's a dolly!

Some of the beautiful guests...we had about 17/18 neighbors come...we were thrilled!



Me trying to teach Elizabeth and Rebecca how to do the Paris H. pose.



Amanda's handy table work!



Mally and Jacob...I just know they'll be married one day! Amanda, then you'll never get rid of me!



post signature

4 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Girl... I don't ever WANT to get rid of you! You're the best! And thanks so much for giving the brunch with Holly & me. It really was fun -- and now my house is ACTUALLY clean!! And about my being "crafty"... I hope that's the good crafty & not the underhanded kind of crafty!!

Molly said...

Okay, I know I don't LIVE on your street, but can't you show a girl some love. I'm fun too!!!!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

I know you are, Molly....I promise next time!(:

thebarronfam said...

I wish I could have come. It looks like ya'll had a great time. I need to find a sitter a little more dependable than my sweet hubby!